Furutech AC Receptacles

Do the Furutech GTX-D R/G AC receptacles require installation with Furutech wall plates and covers?
wylmars
wylmars,

I gave you a heads up. Are you still up for entering the Dragons Lairs?

It's not rocket science 

Best to All on this Journey 

pbnaudio
Heres the Jig again, lets see ion we can get this done - and Geoff if your as smart as you proclaim to be write the program for the PLC :-)

Oh, I can write the program. But as I already suggested, why make things so unnecessarily complicated and difficult?

Geoff,

Because this would actually be a controlled test and if there is any repeatability this will clearly manifest it self. If the claim is to have any credibility then repeatability is a must. I know that something structured and with logic is not something you normally subscribe to - take your Teleportation tweak, Clever little clock, Aquarium Rocks in small plastic bags etc. you catch y drift I’m sure.

Think of it this way - one complete system connected to just one outlet that can be immediately replaced with another outlet without powering down the system, if any difference is produced by the outlet it will be obvious to anyone listening.

Good Listening

Peter

PS I've put a description of the wiring  of the jig on the systems page describing the remote and the I/O on the Pico PLC

pbnaudio
Geoff,

Because this would actually be a controlled test and if there is any repeatability this will clearly manifest it self. If the claim is to have any credibility then repeatability is a must. I know that something structured and with logic is not something you normally subscribe to - take your Teleportation tweak, Clever little clock, Aquarium Rocks in small plastic bags etc. you catch y drift I’m sure.

Think of it this way - one complete system connected to just one outlet that can be immediately replaced with another outlet without powering down the system, if any difference is produced by the outlet it will be obvious to anyone listening.

Gee whiz, Peter, you make it sound like you actually did the test. But you failed to deliver after many promises. That’s the only thing that’s obvious. Who cares about all your theories and obvious angst? You have no cred on the street.

Geoff,  

Have absolutely no "angst" as you describe it, lets say the test reveals that there is ZERO difference on outlets - and  all your cooky "theories" about directionally of fuses etc are dismissed.

So why don't you write the program and actually try to contribute something  real other that the usual  babble you come up with.

Good Listening

Peter