New Release CD Players $1000 - $1500

Curious if any recommended CD Players, released in past year,  at $1000 - $1500 new price. Thanks
jl35
I have been watching this thread. I still use a now 26yr old JVC CD player. I have auditioned players over the years in 5-6k range against it. None made me want to buy. I only have 83cds; 3000lps / 2TTs. The on/off switch is not reliable; so I just leave it on. Actually, It sounds better leaving it on all the time. I use it to have music when I am busy and to warm up the system before getting into my LPs. So yes; I want to stay in the 1500 and Less price range. The JVC was $1000 new.
With the number of stunning sounding DACs under $1,000 now on the market, it doesn’t make sense to invest so much money in a CD player (in this price range, at any rate)?

Buying a stand-alone DAC and a CDP to use as a transport allows you more options to upgrade in the future. Unless you don’t have enough space for multiple components.

Pick up a Gustard x20 Pro DAC ($830) and a CDP from NAD, Cambridge Audio, Yamaha, Marantz, Onyko, etc. for around $300 - $500 and you’re all set!