Sweet Vinyl Sugarcube - I Want It!!!

At the NY Audio Show this past weekend, I got to see and hear the demo of the Sweet Vinyl Sugarcube.  This PC-based stand alone unit is amazing.  Here is what it does:

1.  De-clicks vinyl - and does so completely transparently, and is user-adjustable (more or less filtering of clicks and pops). 

2.  Digitizes vinyl - MP3 through 24/192 resolution.

3.  Locates metadata for LPs being played/digitized, including cover art

4.  Inserts track divisions based on the metadata (wow!).

5.  Compensates for non-RIAA recordings

6.  Plug in apps will do even more, like reducing groove noise.

It inserts in a line-level loop or between your phono preamp and preamp.  It has digital (S/PDIF and USB) outputs as well as analog outputs.

Projected retail is $2500, and they plan a kickstarter campaign soon.

If you spend time digitizing vinyl, this thing is nothing short of a miracle.  I want one so badly I can taste it.

(I am not associated with Sweet Vinyl in any way.)

bondmanp
The Indiegogo campaign was successful, and my beta SC-2 unit is expected to ship in March.  I will report my experience with this unit here.
Just an update - The SweetVinyl folks have made some hardware revisions (including the ability to adjust recording level and balance via the app - yes!), so the release has been delayed. I would rather they get it right than I get it right now, so patience is the word. Once all hardware is ready they will begin production. Software updates can be done in the field via the web.
Channel D pure vinyl has just added track tagging and click and pop removal to there software may be another option to streamline this process  
Yes, enginedr1960, as long as you use an Apple computer (I do not).  Are the track tagging and click &pop removal automated, or manual?