Autographed Albums

I thought it would be interesting to see how many of us have autographed copies of albums. My list is as follows.

The Doors/Morrison Hotel.....signed by Robby Krieger.
The Monkees/The Monkees......signed by Mickey Dolenz.
Jimmy Buffet/A1A.............signed by Jimmy Buffet.

Anyone else?
hazard
Carlene Carter signed my Japanese pressing of "Musical Shapes" when she was getting on the tour bus after a show in Wilmington, NC.  I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Musical Shapes" (Carlene backed by Rockpile)......maybe one of the greatest albums that most people have never heard.....

Carlene's Musical Shapes album is fantastic! Rockpile is one of the three best bands I've seen live (the other two being The Band and NRBQ), and she and they were a great combination.

I have a couple of autographed albums, but my favorite autographed record is Brian Wilson's "Caroline No" 45 RPM 7" single. The song was pulled from the Beach Boys Pet Sounds album, but released as a Brian Wilson single. I took it with me to the record release instore for Brian's first solo album, at Tower Records on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood. I handed the 45 to Brian to sign, and he held it in his hands for quite a while, just staring at the label, a wistful look crossing his face. A prized possession of mine.

One autograph I would like to have is that of eccentric pianist Glenn Gould. I love eccentricity.