Has anyone found Audio Nirvana?

Just want to know how many of you have found Audio Nirvana. Please list you equipment..
demar
I had Jim Smith (Get Better Sound) voice my room recently and the improvement at conclusion vs when we started a couple months earlier, was 100% better.  

I was blown away at the difference and realized that even though I had spent a lot of money on gear, speakers and cables - I had not set up my room and speakers adequately to get the most out of them.  Words can't describe the difference and how much better it sounds... 
I followed Frank Zappa's advice when he said I could reach nirvana by night for a nominal service charge...
I distrust any audiophile saying he has reached "nirvana" or "the end" or his "last system" etc...unless he has had that system for at least 10 years.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve heard audiophiles - friends, acquaintances, on-line etc - announce they finally had that "musical" system that makes them forget all about the audio merry-go-round...only to be upgrading their speakers or some other component within the next year or two. The classic is "I've found the perfect speakers" or amplifier, but then the manufacturer comes out with the updated V.2 version and then it's..."what am I missing?  Can I get the great sound of these speakers...but now BETTER?"  And out comes the checkbook.

I’ve personally given up on the idea, having tried to fool myself enough times. If I can’t get to the destination, I’m going to enjoy the ride.
The best you can hope for is a little peace of mind and sound that is good enough to soothe the savage breast.
It looks like we've been looking for "audio nirvana" for a while. This thread was started almost 17 years ago. LOL. Since I suspect the majority of us are perfectionists (& nothing made by man is perfect), audio nirvana is a moving line until we accept the system we have. I've been their a few times (again LOL)