Manley with Harbeth Monitor 40.1

Good morning.   I was wondering if anyone has used Manley amps with Harbeth Monitor 40.1 / .2?  Specifically, Snapped or Neo-Classic 250s?   I am curious to know if it is a synergistic match?  

Thanks for your responses.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrett11
I listened to a pair of 40.1's hooked up to a MacIntosh 275. The rest of the system was state of the art. The 275 struggled with the 40.1's. The left and right channels had different outputs, and there was tremendous tube rush. You need power to drive these speakers.
Regafan, in my many years of owning 40.1's with a variety of amps I have not found it to be an absolute that the speakers require high power.  I'm currently using 70 watt per channel VAC 30/70 Signature monoblocks that drive them effortlessly and I also drove them successfully for two years with a McIntosh MC275 MKV.   
I did not write that post out of spite. I listened to a 6 figure system for an hour and was not impressed. My observations were exactly as stated in my previous post. I would have chosen a high current amplifier of at least 200 watts per channel. I like bass. I feel it is the foundation of the performance. Needless to say, I am very sensitive to it during any performance. I doubt if the system I listened to in my earlier post got below 90-100 Hertz.
I did not notice the electrical hook up of the system, just the machinery. The electrical hook up  plays a vital role in system performance. 
As a correction to my first post. The Harbeths I listened to were the new 40.2s, not the 40.1s as I stated in my first post.

Although they have an easy to drive impedance of 6-8 ohms, they are only 86 dB efficient.