Recommendations for XLR interconnect cables on a BAT system

Hi guys.
I just purchased a BAT 32SE pre amp, that I am going to connect to some VK60 BAT monoblock´s, what recommendations of XLR cables do you think would be good for this set up.
I currently have some ProAC 3.8 speakers that run on Cardas Quadlink 5C speaker cables.
Thinking about the cardas golden cross XLR ? any thoughts ?

Thanks

Adrian 

adriansd1970
Dare you to try Mogami for a fraction of the cost of most others suggested. They are neutral and let the music through. You can get them a million places...I think Jerry S. lists them here and he is reliable. Cheers,
Spencer
I'm using Clear Day and have tried almost every cable ....everyone should at least TRY it in their system.
Adrian-
I'm in almost the EXACT SAME situation as you (31SE w/ VK-60 on the horizon). What did you eventually go with? 

I currently have Morrows in my system.

Just curious,
Bob
sbank's suggestion has merit. Guitar Center sells the 3’ Mogami Gold Studio balanced cable (with Neutrik XLR’s) for $39.95, the 6’ for a few bucks more. Recording studios use them for their mics. If you don’t like it, take it back. No audiophile bragging rights, but Ralph Karsten recommends it ;-) !
I finally went with the shunyata research balanced xlr cables, they are good per the price and you can find them at a discount on eBay.

Now what would RCA connectors would you recommend to connect the BAT VKP10 to the pre amp.

thanks

Adrian