Bybee Audio tweeks. IQSE

His latest offering: QUANTUN SIGNAL ENHANCER/  IQSE
Any feedback from users of his PROTON/ ELECTRON aligning pad?
POSITIVE  or Negative  gains from your hard earned$$$ spent on it?
If positive explain:
tubes444
Well, I have 3 1QSE's arriving today from Parts Connexion (20% off).  I look forward to hearing what, if any, positive effect they will have on my system.  If the effects negligible, then that's a financial hit that I factored in before the purchase.  We'll see.  After all of these years in audiodom, I have learned to keep an open mind and try such devices.  Happily, most have been for the positive.
From the small description included in my iQSE...

"The Bybee iQSE (Internal Quantum Signal Enhancer) is a miniature version of the popular Quantum Signal Enhancer. The iQSE is ideal for installation inside of components with the attached magnet or the double stick tape. Once installed, the iQSE is activated by the concentrated levels of electromagnetic energy, which then create both a magnetic and electric field. The created fields polarize the surrounded electrons, rendering the flow of electrons to be more steamlined and efficient. The results are a stunning improvement in musicality."

When I real the Positive Feedback review, I was very intrigued. I ordered one to install in my Hydra 6.

A brief system overview... I have two dedicated lines into my listening room. My Shunyata Hydra 6 powers my front end, my Shunyata Hydra 4 powers my amp,subs. I chose to order one for use in the (Hydra 6).

I have to say, everything that was written in the PF review, I've found to be true and not overblown. I can hear no negative effects at all. In fact, the positive sonic attributes are on line with the PF review! Listening at lower volume levels is MORE than enjoyable. The bass lines, the overall cleanliness of the bass' musical structure is very well received. There is a sense of any recordings' brightness being removed or at least made ore listenable.

I have one more on the way for my Hydra 4.

I contacted the Cable Company to inquire if they'd refund the purchase price if I installed with Command Strips. There answer was "yes". I will say I haven't needed that because of the attached magnet. If you have a return path, why not try?

Happy Listening!

I already feel very comfortable in saying,, "You'll have to pry my iQSE out of my cold, dead hands"!
I have one iQSE placed on top of the Tara Labs AD/6 Powerscreen that my CD Transport, DAC, and amp are plugged into (preamp is an autoformer passive). I am hearing substantial improvements very similar to those described in the positive feedback review.

I have two more arriving today, that I am going to experiment with placing on/in my transport and DAC.

Here's a quote from PS Audio's Paul McGowan on his company forum:

"Jack’s stuff makes no sense to this engineer but dammit if it doesn’t seem to work."

http://www.psaudio.com/forum/power-products/p10-able-to-add-bybee-iqse-tweak/

(scroll down)

I've installed my second iQSE in my Hydra 4. I've listened through several lps. I purchased Earth, Wind & Fire "That's the Way of the World"/Impex several weeks ago. I listened to it twice before the iQSEs. I was disappointed. The music lacked the "soul" that I expected. I couldn't get in to it like I'd hoped. Today, I listened again and had a totally different listening experience. The presentation now has the soul that I found lacking.