Perreaux Preamps

Hi does anyone have experience with Perreaux preamps? I am thinking of getting a SA-33 model preamp. We have a Threshold S/500 amp and I listen to mostly vinyl. Thanks.
somut
Exron  you certainly didn't hurt my feelings as i've never owned a CJ amp.  I have however listened to MANY of their designs in MANY different systems over the years and while I certainly accept your experiences with both and have a clear preference the part about "blowing away" without context  just couldn't escape my comment, hope I didn't offend you either. I will certainly try to hear one if the opportunity ever affords it, happy listening! 
I'm very happy to hear that I didn't offend you as I wouldn't want that. As far as my line about "blowing away", well, I guess I was a little excited of the fact that even I couldn't believe how good the Perreaux was. When you wrote without context,  well we did compare both amps for over 6 hours and the Prisma 350 was better in all areas. Bass, mid-range, and the highs.  I really don't want to get into a full review here, but this is just my opinion on the two amps. If anyone feels a CJ can beat a Perreaux, well good for them, but I know what I know, and it's my system, and my system sounds fabulous. I'm being nice here, believe me. This last paragraph was not for you directly, it was for everybody and you did not offend me at all. tubegroover, I wish you many years of happy listening in whatever system you have, and I'm sure it's a great one. I also want to tell you that I own a tube amp and it's the PS Audio BHK Signature 250 in my second system.