Dahlquist DQ10 Woofer Repair?

I need people's opinions on whether I should have my surround replaced (or attempt to do so myself) or spend a little extra and replace it with an after market woofer. Places like MCM Electronics sell woofers from the $20s to $60s so it may be just as cost effective to replace it.
My question then would become what specs other than size would I need to know before I could buy the new woofer?
hhawk
As Howard indicated above, I mailed my woofer from my Dahlquist DQ-20's to Simply Speakers(simplyspeakers.com). Got them back in very short order and they were done to perfection.
Slowlo,

I agree with the exception of Bill L. at MillerSound in Lansdale, Pa. He is considered probably the best speaker guy in the country on all speakers and was formerly the authorized Dahlquist service expert.
I tried to refoam my RS2001 Infinity Speakers a year ago and it is very difficult to center the foam exactly with the cone. It would be better to have a jig. Therefore, when my DQ10s required refoaming I sent them to Regnar. It took 6+ weeks for them to complete the job, but I was very satisfied with the result. They are still great speakers as I bi-amp them with a pair of DQ-1W subwoofers using Nikko Alpha 230 power amps.
Bbro is correct. Simply do this:

I agree with the exception of Bill L. at MillerSound in Lansdale, Pa. He is considered probably the best speaker guy in the country on all speakers and was formerly the authorized Dahlquist service expert.

Happy Listening.