Best indoor FM antenna, your experience.

I am not able to do an outdoor antenna where I live.  Looking for the best I can do with an indoor antenna.  Stations I want to listen to are 50 to 80 air miles away."
Thanks
whatjd
I reached Audioprism, which referred me to C. Crane Company. They sell what looks like a cheapo folding dipole but in reality is a pretty substantial antenna- it sells for under 20 dollars. It seems to work very well- got stronger signal than ever on the local classical station as well as other from other stations. I haven’t experimented with placement and positioning- the thing is semi-stiff, almost like a pipe cleaner-(but larger in diameter) - in other words, you can bend it into various positions. Well worth the money in my estimation. Squarely outperformed the indoor Magnum Dynalab Silver Ribbon. I have no axe to grind or interest in either brand, other than that I bought and used both; i am in the middle of town in Austin, just south of the river, a relatively dense semi- urban setting.
I simply suspended the antenna ends by hooking them under the gap between the cabinet and equipment platforms, in short, I did almost no fiddling to get good results.
Of course, if not already suggested, internet radio allows me to get stations from anywhere in the world. :)

Erik
I agree with Erik.  I was in a quandary about getting an FM tuner for my stereo setup, but then I realized I can get all local and far away FM stations on my internet radio.  Recently I bought a Vault 2 and connected it to my stereo.  It gets everything a tuner would get and more.
I doubt that they exist, but I did hide an outdoor FM ANTENNA UNDER A FALSE CEILING I created in a tall room.

I just received a Terk FM 50 (the big one) that I ordered and have it lying across my curtain rods. Sounds pretty good and doesn't look bad in its position.