Recommendations for XLR interconnect cables on a BAT system

Hi guys.
I just purchased a BAT 32SE pre amp, that I am going to connect to some VK60 BAT monoblock´s, what recommendations of XLR cables do you think would be good for this set up.
I currently have some ProAC 3.8 speakers that run on Cardas Quadlink 5C speaker cables.
Thinking about the cardas golden cross XLR ? any thoughts ?

Thanks

Adrian 

adriansd1970
I finally went with the shunyata research balanced xlr cables, they are good per the price and you can find them at a discount on eBay.

Now what would RCA connectors would you recommend to connect the BAT VKP10 to the pre amp.

thanks

Adrian
As far as I’m concerned you can’t go wrong with AudioQuest! Whether it’s Colorado, Sky, WBY or WEL they are all amazing. I’d say that Colorado (Water) is the cheapest excellent interconnect cable from AQ and the best Perfect Surface Copper! If you want silver Sky or Wild Blue Yonder won’t affect your budget too much but will make wonders! I’ve used Panther, Cheetah, Sky and Wild Blue Yonder in my system and couldn’t be happier! AQ is definitely a great match for BAT gear!
My system: Triangle Magellan Cello II < AudioQuest Everest DBS 72V < BAT VK-600SE < AudioQuest NRG WEL DBS 72V < AudioQuest WBY XLR DBS 72V < exaSound e22 DAC w Paul Hynes SR3-12 Power Supply < Squeezelite w Logitech Media Server < UpTone Regen Amber < 2x AudioQuest Diamond USB DBS 216V < MacBook Pro i5 13’ w Samsung 850EVO 512GB SSD < Omicron Harmonic Stabilizer & Gold SE/Classic < IsoTek Sigmas GII w IsoTek Optimum EVO3 < Furutech FT-SWS < HiFi Tuning Supreme 3