2 Channel Subwoofer connection

Hello, I am seeking advice for a Subwoofer connection.  My system consist of a Rotel RCD 1570, Jolida JD 202 Integrated Tube Amplifier and a pair of Bowers & Wilkins 705. This set up is just for music listening.
I like how much detail I get from the music with these 705, the only problems is that my loft is an open space with high ceilings, therefore, the bass is not very strong. I thought I could add a Subwoofer. The issue is that my integrated amplifier doesn't provide a Subwoofer out. The only option will be to run speaker wire from the integrated into the Subwoofer's speaker level inputs, then connect the 705s to the subwoofer's out (As pictured in the diagram)

https://cloudflare.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20160824170200/ImageHandler/scale/978/978/core/l...

However, as I've never attempted this connection, I am concerned this could degrade the audio signal, would the sound quality be affected due all these extra wiring and having the signal go through the subwoofer and then to the 705 monitors?
I've looked into the Bowers & Wilkins ASW750  but this doesn't come with sub's level inputs. I am considering the ASW300 instead. Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Joseph

mamifero
especially with a tube amplifier the preferred way to connect a subwoofer is through high level inputs-  connection to amplifier's speaker terminals in parallel with the main speakers.  it helps with the integration and can sound more seamless.  
I love my JL Audio D110 which has these connections as well as a continuous phase angle adjustment,  another key control for seamless integration.  
Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for your advice. That's exactly the type of connection I was aiming for-as that's my only option- because I don't have a sub out on my amplifier.
However, my main concern was if I will be degrading the sound quality by running the signal through the subwoofer vs the current set up (amplifier connected directly to the speakers).
By the way, I currently have them bi-wired. Would you recommend bi-wiring from the amplifier to the sub and bi-wiring from the sub to the monitors as well?

Thanks for your time.

Joseph,
as I mentioned in my earlier response you should keep your main speakers connected  to your amp as you have them, then run a second set of speaker wires to the REL subwoofer. You will get the best sound reproduction keeping your main speakers connected directly then add the sub, you will need to spend some time setting up the sub, crossover frequency and level matching.

Some time and patience will have you very happy with the great bass added to your existing system.

Gary

This is why Im recommending the REL it has ONE cable with a spkon connection for the SUB side and three bannana plugs for the amp side( 2 positive 1 negative). You leave the speaker wires in place as you have them already, no need to change that. IN THIS WAY, the amp dosen’t see the SUB. So this has no effect on your amps output. Yes this is the most sonically appealing way to connect the REL. Your not giving up any sonics! In fact, set up properly it will make your mains work less and they become free to play more musically and everything is improved.

Matt M
High ceilings - large space =  weak sound  Surely you could try a sub, but make sure you can return it if it doesn't work out