2017 Honest Cabling that doesn’t promote bankruptcy

Looking for experiences and recs for current mid to upper mid level cabling solutions

I’m talking about ICs and Speaker cables that do not require plans for high jacking an armored car with a couple gallons of chloroform and a helicopter with a really big magnet?

Neither is it a matter of seeking out an ‘all system’ same brand and model loom, though it could be.

In Your opinion and or experience which signal cables (or mix of) have proven themselves recently to enable a revealing system to maintain or demonstrate its integrity, truth and musicality on its best level?

Or, in other words, With which current line of wires or ‘cables’ would you feel very confident using to connect your upscale stereo outfit in 2017?

New, or pre-owned?

… and why, please?
Thanks so very much. j
blindjim
Good point on the Duelund wire. I assumed the question was for speaker and IC cable only. Yes I used the WE10 to make many nice sounding power cords over the past two years.
Grannyring > I like the Duelund and love the Western Electric NOS wire which the Duelund wire was fashioned after.

Blindjim > very cool. THX. Given the costs, It’s a no brainer to at least try this stuff.

mitch2 > Jim, I would not use the Duelund wire to make power cords but the cotton covering should be fine when using the wire as ICs or SCs.

Blindjim > huge THX!
yeah. I was a bit confused on that ‘in oil’ part. Both sides of my brain were about to walk off ten paces at dawn and …. Then I suddenly remembered I’ve gotta buy the ‘spensive power cords.
I’m pretty sure it’s the law.

I think I’ve seen these same wires in some military tube based PA systems and later on in the commercial electrical field within older house wirings.

It would be cool too to have spkr wires in my fav color.

I wonder if they would do some in paisley?

I’ve archived these last few notes so maybe I’ll make some progress. At least obtain a base line for further comparisons.

I will indeed flip out if these things out run my Synergistic active spkr bi wires.

Audio Sensibility makes excellent cables at an affordable price. If you read their history they are one of the few companies that can source high end OCC copper/silver.  I added a tonearm cable last year and a few cables recently and all are high quality making an improvement.  I recently bought their USB cable that uses 100% OCC silver conductors for half price as the AQ coffee cable it replaces and the sound is much better.  
The audio sensibility speaker cables have to be pretty good.  The cable dielectric, geometry and gauge are the same as canare 4s11.
Not sure if canare uses PCOCC cooper but I do feel that PCOCC cooper makes a significant difference compared to regular OFC cooper.  I recommend trying one of their cables before you pay the big bucks for a more expensive cable.