Audioquest

Has anybody upgraded from Audioqest type 4 to rocket 33 or 44?Not sure if it would be a noticeable upgrade?Would like to stick with AQ since everything else is.Thanks!

corvette01
Bill Low, AQ designer, has done a great job for many years at offering cables in the line that provide incremental steps up in performance.  As you move up a cable you either get better conductors or dielectric. It comes down to what your wallet can bear.  The sound just is more open and sweeter as you move up.  Bass detail and depth I've found is most affected by the dielectric, at least in their interconnects.  After A/Bing Columbia and Colorado, the difference between the two was the bass performance.  I lucked out on the half price sale on Colorados at Music Direct!! 
Hifiman5,I'm using Columbia xlrs also.I have not  compared them with anything else .I'm using King Cobra xlrs on a 2nd system.Both have performed well I think?At least I haven't felt the need to upgrade interconnects.I don't think I would spend more than I did on the Columbias anyway.Glad you got a deal from Music Direct,I've bought some stuff from them also.
@corvette01   I ended up choosing Colorados over Columbia due to more realistic bass impact and depth from the Colorados.
Hi Phil,
You really got a good price on those Colorados at half price! I think I mentioned to you once before I had the newer Earth interconnects. I bought a 1 meter pair of XLR's for the new price less 15%. I just bought a 1/2 meter pair of Earth with RCA's used, on Audiogon for $350. They are in like new condition and I felt I got a pretty good deal on them. That said, I would be willing to bet the Colorado's you have sound every bit as good as the Earth's. You got a fine deal on them. Congrats!!!
Tim