2017 Honest Cabling that doesn’t promote bankruptcy

Looking for experiences and recs for current mid to upper mid level cabling solutions

I’m talking about ICs and Speaker cables that do not require plans for high jacking an armored car with a couple gallons of chloroform and a helicopter with a really big magnet?

Neither is it a matter of seeking out an ‘all system’ same brand and model loom, though it could be.

In Your opinion and or experience which signal cables (or mix of) have proven themselves recently to enable a revealing system to maintain or demonstrate its integrity, truth and musicality on its best level?

Or, in other words, With which current line of wires or ‘cables’ would you feel very confident using to connect your upscale stereo outfit in 2017?

New, or pre-owned?

… and why, please?
Thanks so very much. j
blindjim
Neotech Cables both Interconnects and Power is highly recommended.

Neotech XLR MK1 seems a lot more easier to listen too than MK2 both are priced well but i prefer the MK1 Series it just feels right.

dragon_vibe > Neotech Cables both Interconnects and Power is highly recommended.

Blindjim > thank you. would you mind adding more clarity as to the sonics they affect and or how they present the audio?

Trombonist > Richard gave me a quick historical/chronological look at their line

Blindjim > yes. I saw that thread and posted to it myself.

I called Shunyata too. Knowing the heritage is one thing, knowing which version does what to the sound is another.

I’m still in the dark as to the affects of each model and how the DX iterations quiet the power line. I was told the action takes place now in the IEC termination itself… or so I believe. It was pointed out too the DX or ‘quieter’ PCs do not have a specific purpose and can be used with any device without concern for any current limiting attributes.

The ‘Sigma’ however has a feature set none of the lower entrants possess.
I also got the impression the Taippan helix alpha sits nearest to the new Delta and perhaps between it and the next level up, the ’Alpha’.

Again it seems The Cable Co. must be used to know what’s up, almost for sure.

Hmmm, how about biwiring with Duelund 16 and 12 gauge to each speaker terminal 
Knownothing, I suspect the two Duelund runs would sound just fine.  I bi-wire with two runs of WE10ga wire and it sounds great to me.