Which DVD player

I'm looking for a DVD player that will upconvert to 1080i, but which also has a nice 2 channel audio component. Some of the models that I've been thinking of:

Denon 3930
Marantz 9600
Rotel RDV-1092
Arcam DV137

Any thoughts?
rs691919
According to Teac/ Esoteric they have two (2) models that do what you are asking-

www.teac.com/esoteric/ComponentSeries.html

I just bought the DV60 but have not had a chance to evaluate it yet
Honestly speaking the 2 channel of Denon & Marantz is quite disappointing. I compare them together recently.

I think you ought to give the Rotel & Arcam an audition before deciding. The Arcam should by far the best sounding 2channel followed by Rotel, Denon then Marantz. This is according to my listening preference for 2 channel. For video performance, I don't really care since all of the players mentioned are very good in that aspect.

God luck.
The Onkyo SP1000 has significantly better build quality, sound, and UI/interface than the Marantz universal. Only thing it's missing is 480i over HDMI, but it sounds like you don't need that anyway if you're planning on upconverting at the player level.
I'd go a different route: Toshiba 2d gen HD-DVD player, for superb HD, great (better than Oppo) upconverting, and very good sound [note that this is a projection of 2d gen performance, based on current models]...and then get a Rega Apollo, modded Jolida, or other really good dedicated CD player for two channel music. Total cost c. $2K.

This approach optimizes the performance demands for each device. All-in-ones, unless you're spending significantly more than your apparent budget, tend to suffer in the same way all-season tires do -- they're decent at most things, but not truly excellent at anything.

Just my two cents.