Which DVD player

I'm looking for a DVD player that will upconvert to 1080i, but which also has a nice 2 channel audio component. Some of the models that I've been thinking of:

Denon 3930
Marantz 9600
Rotel RDV-1092
Arcam DV137

Any thoughts?
rs691919
ok... tested all those mentioned. I think the Rotel holds itself very well against the likes of Marantz & Arcam. I decided to take the Rotel for its very good 2 channel audio playback.

The player has good details, dynamics & excellent soundstage. I audition it with full Rotel set up together with the other players which could be the reason why it sounded better.

The players on audition are Arcam DV137, Rotel RDV1092, Marantz 9600 & Denon 3930. All 4 do not have significant difference in 2 channel or 5 channel audio. For video, I would rate Denon, Arcam & Marantz, Rotel in order of preference to my eyes but still very insignificant base on 720P upconversion. In the end, I am indifferent to all 4 except on price & design.
"The players on audition are Arcam DV137, Rotel RDV1092, Marantz 9600 & Denon 3930. All 4 do not have significant difference in 2 channel or 5 channel audio."

??? Is your stereo up for the challenge of resolving the sonic differences between these players?
Not sure what do you mean. But the problem is that I cannot bring these home for trial bec we do not get that type of service in my country. If I am able to bring them home, the outcome could be different. So I am listening to it now and have no complains about the audio playback. In fact, I have also traded in my cdp and uses the 1092 solely as source for CDP & DVD. Maybe I am not that fussy....

Cheers
I brought home the Rotel 1092 to compare with the Marantz 9600 and lo and behold, the HDMI out on the Rotel does not work! I'm quite surprised and disappointed. It is the demo unit at the dealer and he mentioned that they were having some trouble "playing some movies", but that worries me about Rotel's reliability overall.