Best 845 tube out there?

I am running a pair of Cary CAD-211AE monoblocks with the standard no-name Chinese tubes shipped by Cary. Whilst I am happy with the sound, I think I should buy a pair of 845's to keep as backup in case something happens to these tubes.

Because I will need to buy FOUR of them, this rules out any tube that sells for stupid money (e.g. vintage RCA 845 tubes).

The only current production 845's I am aware of are:

- Shuguang 845 "standard"
- Shuguang 845B
- Shuguang 845C
- Shuguang PSVANE 845
- KR Audio 845

I have found reviews of the Shuguang 845B and 845C, but there is virtually no information out there on the new Shuguang "psvane" 845. Has anybody heard this valve, and is it a noticable improvement over the 845B and C? Also, what do people think of the KR?
amfibius
Any one compared Psvane WE845 vs. Shugang WE845 replicas?
I am interested in getting Psanve WE845 for my Cary 805 AE amps based on the overwhelming enthusiasm of some of users here.  Then, checked eBay and found Psvane WE845 at ~850/pair and Shugang WE845 only ~$450. I just want to know whether there is any significant sonic difference between them?
 I  also would like to know people's opinion on the above comparison as well, as planning to get a 845 based amp... ANYONE? Thanks so much in advance ....
This is/was a great thread.  

What are the latest 845 tube impressions people have?  Might as well keep this info in the same thread so it's all together.

I've got some Elrogs en route this week.  I've been enjoying 845Bs in both my Thoress 845 monos and my more recently acquired Melody AN845 (for a second system).  The Elrogs seemed like they'd be an upgrade but we'll see.  The 845Bs were better/more nuanced than the Melody-stamped 845s that I got with the Melody amp--not sure what brand they are, but they appear to have brass bases.  Not bad but seemed more forward with less micro-dynamics than the 845Bs.

I would like to try some Psvane WE845s or the Shuguang WE845s for comparison, but a couple threads it seemed, quality addressed, the Elrogs were at least a little better.

Please post recent 845 experience/thoughts.

thanks...
Post removed 
Below is a more updated version of the Psvane / Shuguang relationship and history. There are a few contradictions to ecll80’s post.

http://psvanetube.com/sitetemp/who-is-psvane/