Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
JBL L80, $400 at the BX in 1992.
Totem Model 1, $1200 dealer demo in 94', plus $400 for Target R4 stands.
Reference 3A MM. $1500, used.
Sonus Faber Electa Amator, with matching steel/walnut stands. Original version, $3200 dealer demo in 99'. I will never let these go! Occassionally they're augmented with a Sunfire True Sub Mk II, used $900, depending on the need for the last 12Hz. I feel I'll have to spend significantly more money to improve upon these. They get better with my evolving system, and only when I have a house with a dedicated room, AC, etc., will I "upgrade." Then it will be a coin toss between B&W 800 Matrix, (if I can find a pair,) Vandersteen 5A's, sonus Faber Extremas, or something I haven't come across yet.
I forgot to include my speakers from my "bedroom systems." In high school I had a Sony boombox of some sort. It had a nice tone quality and decent output compared to most. And it was only $80. Later, I put together a bedroom system with Signet SL260s, used, for about $225. For the last several years, a Tivoli Model One has served the purpose. I purchased it new at The Good Guys.
Harman Kardon Muniette
AR Acoustics
Paradigm Reference Studio 100v2
Infinity Overture 3
B&W Nautilus 805
B&W Nautilus 801
1st system: (2007)
Sony HT-DDW790 5.1 system with receiver - $150 (new)

2nd system: (2010)
Hsu Ventrilloquist VT-12 - $100 (used)
Velodyne CT-100 - $80 (used)

3rd system: (2010)
Paradigm 7seMk3, cc-150, micro's - $250 (used)
Velodyne CHT-12 - $150 (used)

I just started getting into home audio (was a car audio guy).
I started as a kid with a cheap boom box that actually saw more time with story tapes and AM radio than it did music. From there I upgraded to an Onkyo Shelf system. After that I finally got a pair of real JBL speakers that were a pair of small speakers with a powered subwoofer. I tried to look up the model number, but can't seem to find them. They retailed for $650 to $850 and my dad found them on closeout for $100, he actually still has the 2nd set that he purchased.

After college and a real job I upgraded again.

Infinity IL50 - Retail $1,800 a paid under $450 and recently sold for $500.

A few months ago I heard a pair of Focal 706v speakers in a store and had my interest peaked. After stretching the budget and doing some listening I now have...

Focal 736v speakers and love them.