Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
I started as a kid with a cheap boom box that actually saw more time with story tapes and AM radio than it did music. From there I upgraded to an Onkyo Shelf system. After that I finally got a pair of real JBL speakers that were a pair of small speakers with a powered subwoofer. I tried to look up the model number, but can't seem to find them. They retailed for $650 to $850 and my dad found them on closeout for $100, he actually still has the 2nd set that he purchased.

After college and a real job I upgraded again.

Infinity IL50 - Retail $1,800 a paid under $450 and recently sold for $500.

A few months ago I heard a pair of Focal 706v speakers in a store and had my interest peaked. After stretching the budget and doing some listening I now have...

Focal 736v speakers and love them.
All within 10 years--

Sony boombox
Sony Minisystem
Sony HT System..All separate components
Totem Model 1
Merlin VSM-M with BBAM

Once you have the fever...it never leaves!
Dynaco from the time I was in junior high until I got out of college in 1986

1986 - 2009: Snell E-II

2009 - present:

Soliloquy 6.5 (owned them for a few months)
Merlin TSM-SE (owned them for a few weeks)
Silverline SR-17.5 (owned them for 7 or 8 months)

Silverline Bolero (just got them and plan to keep them about as long as I did the Snell E-II's! Will rework the crossover with Duelund components at some point though.
Sony mini system, hooked up my Dad's Sony bookshelf speakers from the early 70's-91'

Cerwin Vega Re38-94' HUGE 15" WOOFERS currently fronting my A/V system

B&W CM-4 08' right now in my bedroom system, moving to main A/V system when I obtain matching center and surround

B&W 802 Matrix S2 09'
Sold the Audio Physic Step SLE.
Bought me the normal Steps with the iron black stands ,very musical sepakers!
Avalon Opus.
Chario Academy Mill. 1.
Musical Affairs Sonatine.