How to start streaming

I just bought a new very high quality DAC (Schiit Gungnir Multibit) which is doing a wonderful job with my CDs.
I understand that the DAC can be used In wirelessly streaming lossless files from a PC or IPad.
I have no idea how to do this.  I have a large collection of such files on my PC and external  hard drives which I have converted to CD.
Can someone tell me what I need and how to set it up?
 I already have WiFi in my house.

Thanks in advance.
128x128rvpiano
@rvpiano,

Since you own high resolution files and got a nice DAC, I would also recommend looking into Aurender N100H as well. But, overall Node2 is very good value for the money. It’s also capable of full MQA decoding through its internal DAC. 

Enjoy!
If you are happy with CD resolution you might consider a Sonos system.  I use a paired network hard drive to store files and can play them using my computer, iphone or iPad wirelessly  to either Sonos speakers, or using a Connect unit to input the wireless signal to a system with a separate DA converter (the on board DA conversion is OK, but your Gugnir is better).

At this point, Sonos will not stream any higher resolution than CD - I use dBpowramp software as a ripper and it includes a utility to downsample and save as new playable files, anything you have at higher resolution.
I would go for a Bluesound Node, if you want to connect with a PC or Mac, or a Vault and download all your files into it-which would be my choice.
Call Bluesound directly. They have great customer support and can give you the most accurate info.
Bob