Switching to solid state amp?

I have had tube amps for the past 20+ years and have totally enjoyed their sound in my system.  I am thinking of trying a solid state amp.  Pass Labs comes to mind but would be open to anyone who made the switch, was happy and what brand worked for you.  Btw I will still be using a tube preamp.  Who has been happy with the switch?

bobheinatz
marco1-
can you talk about any difference(s) between the INT-30 and INT-60 Pass Labs amps? Happy Listening!
First Watt will be a brand I will take a strong look at.   Thanks for all the great comments.
I would also recommend you take a look at Plinius amps and/or Integrated. This caught my eye today: 
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-silver-mint-condition-2017-10-15-amplifiers

If one wanted an Integrated that sounds some what tube like.
+1 joey54I also owned Quicksilver V-4 mono blocks for many years in my system which usually had ProAc speakers. Although I had Harbeth and a few others at times. I also switched to the Aesthetix Atlas from the V-4's. I also have an Aesthetix Calypso preamp which is a great match.

My Quicksilver amps were reliable and sounded great, but did not have the level of grip the Atlas has on the bass. The change in the bass really made the sound lock in for me.

Good luck with your search and have a listen to the Aesthetix Atlas.

As another poster suggested, Nagra is also an option but the price is quite a bit higher. 
@bobheinatz , what sort of problems are you having with your current amps? Do you think they can't be fixed so they'll hold up?