Do you listen mainly to Audiophile CDs and records?

I listen mainly to classical music, and the quality of sound varies greatly from disc to disc.
I was wondering if that’s the case with rock, pop and the like.
Do you tend to listen mainly mostly audiophile media?
128x128rvpiano
My "listening ears" are stuck hearing period only records-particularly R&R.

Reissue R&R and those "audio presses" always have me going back to my sometimes stitch/tick ridden originals. Many seem to have punched up bass and sound like a CD.

Classical and Jazz sometime,  force me to succumb to a ceedee or RI record. I'm 
not with the times. My listening is record,FM tuner and CD. Perhaps at some point, I will get with the times and play files through a fancy DAC.

In the end, great music prevails over the delivery system being used.

To be clearer, Do you avoid listening to music you like, or love because it doesn’t sound good?
If you find your system is limiting what you can listen too it’s a sign the system is weak in some area. Well configured systems will bring out the merits in even poorly recorded material. 
I agree with folkfreak. 
Inline with my listening habits. Paramount for me, is to have a period press, and listen to it through best possible system setup(to your own ears)

there is some music I prefer to listen to on second system, some I actually prefer in car, but sound quality doesn't stop me from listening to music I like...