Do you listen mainly to Audiophile CDs and records?

I listen mainly to classical music, and the quality of sound varies greatly from disc to disc.
I was wondering if that’s the case with rock, pop and the like.
Do you tend to listen mainly mostly audiophile media?
128x128rvpiano
there is some music I prefer to listen to on second system, some I actually prefer in car, but sound quality doesn't stop me from listening to music I like...
No, not at all. The great majority of my time listening to music is very casual. I stream music from internet radio, Pandora, and Amazon Music all at very un-audiophile quality (it's great for discovery!). For more critical listening I have a nice library of music (mostly jazz & rock) in uncompressed flac consisting of standard Redbook and hi-res files. For me, it's all about the music.
folkfreak:

There are wonderful, powerful historic recordings of great artists from the 30’s, 40s  and 50’s in mono, and certainly less than high quality sound that I would not want to be without, but sometimes avoid because I’d rather listen to my “system.”
Also, as we know, there are “audiophile” pressings that sound better than run-of- the-mill recordings that many in this forum would get greater satisfaction from.
@rvpiano exactly. Which is why I run a second tonearm and cartridge in my system set up specifically for mono. The sound quality of fifties mono classical is astounding and is some of the best I have. I also revel in listening to Casals for example in Japanese pressings bringing out the best from the 20s and 30s

The same is also true of pop recordings, I have a soft spot for the Chordettes for example. 

I don’t think many would count these as audiophile but they knock the socks off many of the clean but souless modern classical recordings