Tekton DIs or Legacy Focus SEs?

I saw on the forum the huge discussion of the Tekton DI speakers after I had been looking at them and the Legacy Focus SEs. I have upgraded my components to many Agoner's advice and I'm now running a Parasound Halo A-21 with a Mac C48 pre, all pushing B&W 802 Matrix 3 speakers. While I love my 802s, I'm frustrated with the lack of rock performance they produce, Jazz is definitely more their forte! Can any of you Agoners who've heard or owned both help me with this dilemma so I can push the button on one of these obviously awesome speakers???Thanx!

Steve

128x128cohicks4
CB5300 which speakers are you comparing? I assume DI is not the speakers you compare?Can you clarify? Thank you
Hi, you may be interested to join this facebook group for Tekton Design speaker owners in case you have questions or would like to know more about their first hand experience with them, and the electronics they use to match with their speakers:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/135142323767796/
While you probably can't go wrong with either speaker, but one thing to also consider is resale value. Unless, of course, you plan to keep them for 10 or 20 years and give them away. I have Legacy Focus for 20 years this year and still love them and still going strong.