Best Footers for DAC?

In January, I plan to acquire my first standalone DAC and am wondering what to try for footers. I currently have original Stillpoints cones under the CDP which will act as transport and a Symposium shelf under my integrated. 
These work well.

In the past, I've tried and been disappointed by Stillpoints Ultra SS and Ultra Minis, brass footers, Cardas myrtle blocks and Vibropods. Are there any products that work particularly well under DACs ? ? ? ? 

I have yet to decide whether DAC will sit atop transport or on its own shelf, so I'd appreciate suggestions for both scenarios, please. 
stuartk
Highly recommend you contact Pierre Sprey of Mapleshade. He is very knowledge and gives good advice. I am picking up vibration control speaker stands on Monday. I heard them work under both tube amplifiers and electrostatic speakers of a friend of mine. 
I have a set of Mapleshade Iso feet blocks. I think that's what they're called. The rubber thingys with cork in between them. I tried them under my Dac, and noticed no improvement what so ever.
I have tried verious footers over the years and my next set will be the Pitch Perfect Sound footers at a very reasonable cost no less especially considering the ones ( actually several now) selling for $500-$800 plus dollars each.

I have been reading the thread which discusses these footers and its a very informative high end audio site.

The effectiveness of cones in terms of SQ is primarily a function of the hardness of the material. That is why DH (Diamond Hardness) Cones sound better than brass, carbon fiber, aluminum, even better than hardened steel cones, which are all considerably lower on the Moh scale of hardness than the Space Age ceramic DH Cones. Having said that, the effectiveness of cones is also a function of the shape of the cone. Which is why Super DH Cones sound noticeably better than Jumbo DH Cones. Both are essentially the same size and weight, but the Supers have a more ballistic shape. 🚀 Is it cheating to cryogenically treat the cones? You decide. Yes, you want to drain vibration from component but you also want to decouple the component from seismic vibration. So BOTH techniques are required for best results.

@geoffkait What is your opinion regarding Sorbothane as posted in edstrelow's post above (12/2/17)?