What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
"Anyone who tells you how something is going to sound just by looking at a spec sheet is full of it. "

I would agree with that. However, a good engineer will know how to put those specs to best use in order to meet the goal.
It's 50 percent on Nordast cables and 75 percent on Demo cables. Still a 3k pair os speaker cables that cost 1500 is very high!! Speaker cost 10k and dealer gets it for 5k or so. That is a huge markup.
But the wavetouch will give my wife bigger breast! would a measurement on these speakers make everyone feel better? I'll keep you posted on how big my wife's breasts are getting.
"02-13-15: Mapman
"Anyone who tells you how something is going to sound just by looking at a spec sheet is full of it. "

I would agree with that. However, a good engineer will know how to put those specs to best use in order to meet the goal."

You're right, of course. The point I was trying to make was that there needs to be a blend between the science portion of the design, and the qualities that go beyond the specs. And that the designer not only gets that blend right, but they need some outside feedback as well.

I've been fortunate in that I have several friends that manufacture equipment. I occasionally take part in listening to new designs before they go into production. They always tell me they must get others opinions. Its not optional, because we all have different listening abilities, personal tastes and equipment. To me, doing it this way makes sense, and its also great to see how some of these products are made.
"02-13-15: Jughead
But the wavetouch will give my wife bigger breast!"

You're missing the whole point Jughead. There's more than one way to use the Wavetouch. Its a very simple, but useful technique. You Wave with one hand to distract her, and you grab with the other. At least, that's how I do it.