KEF and Paradigm

Anyone want to help a fellow audiophile decide among speakers?   I've been listening to many and narrowed it down to the Paradigm Persona 5 and KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but can't find it anywhere.  While there are many things I like about the Persona, I'm also kind of knocked out by the wide and holographic sound of the KEFs  (a salesman also is urging me to hear the Ryan Tempess iii before choosing--and there's the new Magico due shortly--although I heard the Magico S1 and wasn't that impressed--I know the upcoming model will have lower bass extension at a lesser price).  My amplifier is 130 watts/channel and the room is fairly large (29x17).  I'm really  leaning toward the KEFs. I totally understand that no one else can decide for me but before I pull the trigger I would appreciate input on this board.  I've read so many good things about the Personas and listened to them several times but keep returning to the KEFs. Of course listening in a store isn't the same as living with them over time. Would I regret the KEFs over the long term?
fast
I'm interested in Blade 2s.  I have an Ayre VX-5 Twenty amp (175@8Ω, 350@4Ω) that I use with a KX-5 Twenty preamp to drive LS50s.  I also have a pair of Parasound JC 1 monoblocks (400@8Ω, 800@4Ω) that I use with JC 2 BP preamp to drive KEF Reference 107/2s.  The catch is the QX-5 Twenty Digital Hub that pairs so well with the Ayre preamp will be my music source in the future.  I'm wondering how the KX-5 would pair with the JC 1s that can make the 107/2s (and presumably Blade 2s) really sing.

db
Thanks for the helpful comments.  My amp is Audio Research, tubes, about 130 watts/channel.  I believe this is enough power for both the KEF Reference 3 and 5.  At least one person has told me that the 5 actually doesn't sound as good as the 3-- that despite more bass it sounds less integrated (their word).  I could be tempted to buy the 5 without ever hearing it, based on hearing the 3 but I hate to take the risk that I won't like it as much.  Anyone from KEF who participates on this board?
In  1985 I selected a pair of KEF 104.2 for my large living room 22' x 24' x 14'-22'.
I had literally dragged eleven noted speakers in the 104.2 price range into this room for 
"audition".  All except the KEFs were lacking in clarity or sound stage imaging and general detail. Most just seemed not to "fill" the room except at loud volume. Some seemed to struggle to get the sound out of the box.  The KEFs are still my favorite speaker of all time, although after 32 years they are sounding their age.  They sounded awesome even at low volumes that allowed for conversation.  At high comfortable listening levels the KEFs sounded more like an orchestra than a speaker.  I say sounded as in past tense as the foam surrounds
for the 8" woofers are deteriorated and the tweeters sound funny this Christmas, likely as well
the crossover needs re-capping.  So, I am exploring this as a DIY as well as finding a professional speaker tech that can do the work.  Any recommendations for either approach would be appreciated...please feel free to post a response in this forum.
Another person on this forum said about his aging 104.2s, that he had immensely enjoyed
his KEFs and that any restorative work would never bring the KEF back to the original sound,
thus he was not going restore anything about his KEFs.  He may very well be correct....I shall
find out.
Thanks for reading...comments welcomed...

I had some and foolishly moved to Maggies when the dreaded inner foam disease set in .
As you said they could sound more like a Symphonic Orchestra than anything else I ever heard . Effortless sound .

Pdwoods and Schubert-have you heard some of the newer KEF models, including the Reference 3 and Reference 5 I'm considering?  How do they compare to the ones you so fondly remember?  Pd, would new KEFs be a solution for you?