Lyra Kleos vs Koetsu Urushi

Does anyone have any experience comparing a Lyra Kleos against a Koetsu Urushi Tsugaru, Wajima,Blue or Gold?
I am looking for a slightly higher output MC and these three are on my radar.I have heard the Kleos, but none of the Koetsu's. Or, is it better to step up to the Koetsu RSP? I like this cartridge, BUT I'm not sure if it has enough output with the platinum magnets. I need at least 0.3mv of output for my phono stage.
128x128daveyf

Synergy is the answer?
To repeat a opinion without any knowlege again and again until it will be transformed into a fact?
Maybe in Mexico where they still think the VW Beetle is an ultimate car...
normally knowledge is the better way to go but we all know, not everyone supports this
My Kleos sounds absolutely stunning driving an ARC Ref 2SE phono. The Kleos sounded great on my PH8 but the improvement with the Ref2 SE was staggering - all other components were the same.
1) Phono stage makes a huge difference - especially with low output MC cartridges
2) Not everyone who owns a particular component can say he knows its full character and is getting the best out of it. This is especially true of a high end, hand-made phono cartridges. My impression of the Kleos thru the REF 2SE is very different than before with the PH8. It still sounds like a Kleos but far more dimensional, dynamic, and musical. I would not describe it as dark with either the PH8 or Ref 2SE.

I’ve never been tempted by a Koetsu because I won’t buy a cart that does not have threaded mounting holes. I am extremely meticulous about set-up. Why mess with needle nose pliers on tiny nuts if I don’t have too? My focus is on precise set-up and threaded holes make this so much easier.
The other thing about Koetsus are those stone boxes. While beautiful - and so many to choose from - I'm missing the design element there. They look like little legos bricks or monopoly hotels. I'd rather put my money on an amazing body using some state-of-the art, "out-of-the-box" thinking. Look at the Dynavector Xv1s or the Lyra Atlas. There I see design innovation and if I’m spending over 5K that’s what I want.
Other tastes/demands vary. It's a fun hobby. You should get what makes you happy.

I own a Koetsu Urushi matched with a Classic II VPI JMW 10.5 inch Tonearm. I use a Bob’s Device SUT set at 1:20, matched with a Conrad Johnson TEA2 high gain phono amp. These components were personally recommended to me by the manufacturers of all these fine components.   I think this setup sounds better than any I had in my system in years. 

I am looking at buying a Kleos for my second table, an AVID Volvere with an SME V tonearm. It’s matched with another Bob’s Device SUT and Cary preamp. Anyone have thoughts on how this potential matchup would sound compared to the Koetsu setup. 

Will be keeping both both tables in my system. My preamp and power amp are Cary, run through Acoustic Zen speakers. 
@tsloan
Koetsu cartridges have had threaded mounting holes for several years now. I have a couple of older Koetsus without it, and I agree it's a bummer. And trust me, I too thought that the little $10K polished lego bricks were stupid until I heard one!

@hcalland 
Can't help you on the Kleos, but I agree the Koetsu & Bob's Devices SUT combination is amazing. It's hard to imagine anything beating that paring for musicality, but I see the appeal of also having a more "technical" perspective (e.g. Lyra, Ortofon exclusive line) available on a 2nd arm or table.
@mulveling 
Oh well, I took the plunge and ordered the Kleos today. I want the option to listen to my records analytically, and the Kleos will do that in spaces I hope. The Koetsu is pleasing beyond words and will stay on the VPI. The Kleos will relieve a Miyajima Zero on my SME V Tonearm/AVID Volvere TT.  I enjoy listening to mono records and the Miyajima does a very nice presentation, but It took me years to setup the Miyajima up properly, and I have listened to all my mono records many times over, so the Miyajima will get a rest for now.