Paul Hynes power supply?

I have been shopping for a 4 rail power supply. Every review I have read says the paul hynes is the best. Paul has quoted me for a 4 rail sr7, 4 silver dc leads, shipping, insurance and paypal fees a little over $2100. This is a big investment, about two and a half times more than an hdplex. Anyone have experience with power supplies, and tell me if the paul hynes is worth it?
128x128easola01
In addition to the SR7 I have several Twisted Pear current-shunt regulators to power a Twisted Pear Buffalo IISE DAC and a Lightspeed optical attenuator. The TP pieces sound good, but don’t offer the current capacity of the Hynes regulators. Moreover, Hynes uses a custom wound transformer, as compared to an off-the-shelf toroid for TP.
Sounds like nothing compares to the paul hynes power supply

I won't say nothing, Twisted Pair are very good. You were the one that mentioned the "big" $2100 cost of Paul's alternative.

Cheers George
The HDPlex is a generic audio LPS. It supplies power and the ripple is low. Other than that, nothing special, it certainly shouldn't be held as a standard.

The Paul Hynes is made to get out of the way altogether. Low low impedance. Nothing beats it. Plenty of info on CA.