Tri-Planar Vll "SE Upgrade"

Contemplating  sending my Tri-Planar Vll back to Tri Mai for his "SE Upgrade". Essentially, same carbon fiber wand and internal silver wire and leads used in his 12" U12 arm. Anybody done the dirty deed?  If so, better, worse or pretty much the same. 

I've only seen one post on the subject and that person seemed more than happy.

Thanks to anyone who responds with personal experience.  No conjecture please. 
128x128rfogel8
From my experiences, I would actually believe nandric's comments as many newer arms just do not seem to track as well as the higher mass arms for some reason.  I have heard it myself.  I have heard medium mass arms mistrack many records and then here the same records on a mission mechanic arm and they track perfectly.  I have never heard a FR-64s but it is a high mass arm, just like the mission mechanic.
The triplanar is the best otome I've ever used it's a wonderful wonderful products with wonderful company excellent top shelf support service Parts this is a Rolls-Royce of the turntable world what a wonderful wonderful item if it's a little out of your price range save up it's worth the wait
 I have heard medium mass arms mistrack many records and then here the same records on a mission mechanic arm and they track perfectly.
@tzh21y  The issue here is something called 'effective mass' which is the combination of the mass of the arm and cartridge, and how that interacts with the mechanical resonance, which occurs when the effective mass interacts with the compliance of the cartridge.

Regardless of the quality of the arm and cartridge, if the mechanical resonance does not fall within the window of about 7-12Hz, the arm and cartridge combination will mistrack and you may experience breakup even with moderate modulation in the LP grooves.

IOW, 'medium mass arms' has nothing to do with it. What your post suggests is that the medium mass arms you heard were not set up properly.

The Triplanar allows some adjustment of the effective mass, and so it can accommodate a fairly wide range of cartridge compliance.
In the last 3 years, no one have contact me regarding problem similar to Mr. Mandric.  I do not believe Mr. Mandric have a Tri-Planar tonearm.  Mr. Nandric could provide serial number and date of production of his Tri-Planar tonearm so we could settle this mater.
Thank you
Geez, this whole thread is hijacked by nandric. Totally rude. Go start your own thread so people can discus to the OP’s question.