Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
Tried many speaker cables over the years but only in the past twenty years did I begin to take notice that there are differences.  Nordost where OK but I moved to Supra after a couple of years which I liked better.
However after trying Clear Day that settled it for me I went straight too a purchase of their Double Shotguns ......... never looked back and have no intention to look beyond
I try not to spend a lot on cables either.  +1 for Anticables.  They beat the Canare cables I got from Blue Jeans in both my main system as well as in a more moderately priced secondary system.  I can't say I noticed much of a difference between the Canare cables and the cheaper wire they replaced.
Pick up some oxygen free 12 gauge at Monoprice http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=2747 and lay them in the Listening Room along with any other manufacturer’s cables and if you don’t hear the difference then put the money you save towards better speakers, or back in your pocket.