Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Great idea Bill, would you host it on your site? ;-)

If you have a specific problem with my opinions, why don't you address them with a specific complaint rather than these weak little jabs. You gotta knock my head back to get my attention. Right now I have no idea as to why you have a specific annoyance with me.

BTW, plenty of people have taken my advice and thanked me. I'm only offering opinions and suggestions. Of course, I haven't owned 100+ TTs like you, but I have been a musician and audiophile longer than you. Some people think that my perspective is useful to them, so that's why I offer it, always with the suggestion that they followup by listening for themselves.

Dave
>>I have been a musician and audiophile longer than you.<<

A musician longer? For sure. I don't play any instrument well enough to call myself a musician. Maybe the radio.

An audiophile longer? Keep dreaming Davey. You're a distant second place.
Oh, I thought that we were talking via email. As I said in response to your email, I'm at 50-years, how 'bout you?

Dave
Geez you guys, get a room.

Dcstep is 50 years an audiophile. Let's say he started at age 10. That'd make him 60.

I hope Audiofeil doesn't have that many years, because at age 60 it's likely one's hearing has gone south, making both your audio opinions suspect.
Bill, if you have a contribution of personal findings to offer to the topic at hand, I know everyone here would welcome your opinion. E.G. what can you tell us about the performance of the Pass integrated? G.