Advice from members

I have just started putting my first system together and have been enjoying it for about 6 months or so and am starting to research what I should upgrade in the current system next. I am looking to improve both clarity and soundstage. This is what I am currently running, the biggest and most noticable difference to date has come with the introduction of room correction via the Dspeaker Dual Core. Here is the current setup. I am debating on simplifying by going to a all in one solution like a Anthem STR integrated OR introducing a higher quality DAC into the current system:
  • Source: Innuos Music Server (MINI MK2) running Roon server and being used as a player
  • DAC/Preamp/Room Correction - Antimode Dual Core. - To leverage the best input on the dual core I am using a Musical Fidelity VLINK USB to SPDIF (24/96) converter
  • AMP - Using a Jolida 1501P Hybrid AMP
  • Speakers - ELAC Unifi UF5 Floor Standing with a ORB Audio 200 watt Sub that is corrected via the Dual Core.
I am wondering what the weakest link the chain is and the one I should look at upgrading next.
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to everyones feedback.
palakapatel
@rbstehno - What are you using for speakers/amp?
@Jafant - I will keep you posted on the anthem.  There is a dealer in my area that might let me bring home to audition.  The one thing I see that is missing on the STR is a lack of MQA support.
Hegel h300 with Usher mini dancer 2’s with DMD. Use 2 subs with 2-10” woofers in each enclosure and each sub has 500 watts. Dedicated room 27’ x 16’ with 12’ ceiling, bass traps in each corner, 1st reflection point room tunes and 1 chair. 6 dedicated 20amp circuits. 
The reason I mentioned you should get a dsd and MQA compatible system because these formats equal and sometimes surpass my vinyl rig with is a hanss t-60 tt with vpi 3D tonearm and soundsmith cartridge. I wouldn’t by any dac today that doesn’t have dsd or MQA support, no matter how good the dac is. The nice thing with the ps audio dacs, every 6 months or so you get a new dac. When ted and Paul release a free software upgrade, you get a better dac. Most all other dacs cant be upgraded like this, you will have to keep buying new plugin boards, sending it back to the vendor for a costly upgrade, or worse, sell the dac and buy a new 1.
Yes, it’s not that good of a dac compared to what I have now. Even the newer h360 doesn’t have a really good dac