Who has the best plasma monitor these days

I am looking to get a plasma monitor. I don't need a tuner within it. Just the screen. I have a cable tv supplier that already provides the HD tuner box with hdmi output. I am looking for a 42 or 50 inch screen. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks
tlg
Used to be Fujitsu, they have left the plasma business they started. Hello Pioneer Elite.
So I have done a little research already. I see there are 2 types of 42" Pioneer Plasmas. Pro-950HD and PDP-4280HD. The same goes for the 50" size Pro-1150HD and PDP-5080HD. What makes the 2 indentical sizes differ by $700-$1000. It's too bad about Fujitsu. Why couldn't they just get their prices more competitive?
With the most recent models, LCD's have improved a great deal. Before you write them off be sure you are looking at a current model. On recent simultaneous demo alongside plasmas the LCDs look better to me. (I have a plasma, which at the time I bought it was better than LCD).

For fast motion (sports) plasma is still best. On the other hand, the LCD screen does not show reflections from room lamps or windows. Pick your poison.