Morrow IC's

I just noted that Morrow has a Christmas and New Year's sale right now.  35% off.  I am looking at buying a pair of IC's from them since they have a good Money Back Guarantee and trial period.  No lose situation.

I can't find many reviews from people that have used the Morrow MA 1.1 or MA 2 IC's.  

Anyone have any experience with either of these cables?  Both are in my price range with the discount.  
will62
AQ claims that their cables don't change the sound of a recording but make it sound like it was originally recorded.  Do No Harm I think is their motto.

I agree that when I put them in there was not much of a change in the character of the music but I was not looking for wholesale changes either.  I have found that by changing IC's and the Power Cables I was able get more improvements to the audio than with the Type 4.

I can't spend hundreds on a pair of cables of any kind these days.  I have to live within my means and don't have that kind of money laying around anymore.  Will have to make due with the more affordable IC's and speaker cables.
Regarding break-in, I find it interesting that anybody would pay for the cable manufacturer to do that for them instead of simply listening to your new cable to see if or how it changes over time. That’s what I do because, again, I find it interesting. With well made cables (various brands of which which I’ve enjoyed for decades) it’s unlikely you will hear the "extreme" changes described in detail in the Morrow pamphlet that comes with their cables, and unless the new cable simply sounds initially terrible (mine didn’t, either single ended or balanced) it’s just not that big of a deal. Morrow should offer the break-in free of charge as a selling point, but this might delay the shipping…still…based on their own claims it’s a strange business model…how hard would it be to sell pre-made cables that have already been tortured into their sonic potential? And if they lose that standard through shipping or not being connected to something, what’s the point of pre break-in? Note that having said all this, I was influenced initially by the Morrow claims and subjected my initial cable to hours of white noise having hooked it up to a tuner…didn't make much difference, if any.
Simply listening to your cable to see if or how it changes over time.
+1 wolf_garcia. My philosophy exactly.
I noted some subtle changes with the Audio Art IC3 during the burn in process.  Nothing too extreme.  This time around I am just letting the Morrow break in without listening since I have them hooked up to my second amp and a tuner that currently are not hooked up to speakers.
Wolf, good points raised.  In my case, I paid for break in because the first two Morrow cables I bought, I didn't get the break in service.  They recommend over 400 hours to break them in and it took a loooooong time to achieve this.  I did hear some odd effects at times, the cables were quite off and when I unplugged them at some point to compare to other cables, it took the Morrows a couple of hours to sound normal.

So when I stepped up to the MA3 and MA5 with Eichmann bullets, I didn't want to go through that long burn in again.  With their deep discount options, it's a worthwhile option, YMMV.

Which ever way people want to go, Morrow really makes some excellent sounding cables without the retail prices.  I love to read about other's experiences too on the Morrows, it helps to have a body of knowledge on what to expect.