Who has the best plasma monitor these days

I am looking to get a plasma monitor. I don't need a tuner within it. Just the screen. I have a cable tv supplier that already provides the HD tuner box with hdmi output. I am looking for a 42 or 50 inch screen. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks
tlg
Holy COW! - I just checked VANNS - OUT OF STOCK!!!! I will be calling Tweeter in Arizona tomorrow morning, don't know if they will ship or not - Best Buy still have them, but they are still selling them at $3499 - our local furniture store is selling elite and they have four left as of Wednesday (this was before the press release on the new model) - so, I will be calling them tomorrow as well... The '08 model will be at a premium price for awhile... I know a store in Portland and they are selling them for $2700... Thanks for the heads up!
In the Chicago area, Tweeter is/was selling the 50" 720P for $2,295. As mentioned above I just purchased the 42" (because of size restrictions). I got mine at Barretts... for $2,350. Tweeter was sold out of the 42".
Tweeters still have a few Pioneer Elite Pro1150HD and it still at $2299 - but the closest Tweeters to Oregon is quite a way - so, add $400 for SHIPPING! That is what Tweeters stated - Do anyone know of a good deal in Oregon and/or Washington State on this model?