Tekton custom grills

There are some active discussions concerning the delivery of speakers and specifically speaker grills for the incredible Tekton Speakers. But nothing on this forum. I'm now nine months waiting on grill delivery. Anyone else??
128x128brianpack
Three years later, and perhaps not much has changed. I ordered grilled with my DIs a little less than two months ago. I bother them once a week. I have gotten lots of excuses, but they keep kicking it down the road. I like the speakers, but I want what I paid for. 
@kristofa

Wow this subject I am unfortunately familiar with. I went through exactly what Audiofreak went through over 3 years ago. I ordered my speakers with grills from Tekton and got no holes for the grilles. This was obviously in 2017. Eric had to make me new speakers not just because of the no grill holes, but for other reasons as well (bad paint job, mid bass drivers not mounted correctly, speakers poorly packed so binding posts were sticking out of the box loose and scratched up). Loss of profit for them and just added frustration altogether with this buying experience.

Then to get the grills just like you said kristofa. Calling them, emailing them is the only way to get them to ship. Took over 2 months. I wish they were upfront about not getting grills with the speakers. I can understand if they do not include grills because of the trial period, but it seems like that is not the case. Tekton keep kicking themselves in the face for no reason. Its almost like they like it. But Eric can make an excellent speakers that is for sure. So sad!
Audiofreak mine don’t have holes too, I can put holes but no anchor plastic for the holes, I emailed them to send me , no answers yet, but will try to look a HomeDepot...That’s the biggest problem....I like the covers though.