Tekton custom grills

There are some active discussions concerning the delivery of speakers and specifically speaker grills for the incredible Tekton Speakers. But nothing on this forum. I'm now nine months waiting on grill delivery. Anyone else??
128x128brianpack
Aniwolfe thanks for the timetable , I did not realize it’s 3 yrs, if only I have the right anchors , I can put the hole , No big deal...still lazy bec I listen without cover anyway....
This is strange, I just called Eric yesterday and told him it was 8 weeks in and still no grills for my DIs. He told me he’s been VERY busy and had hundreds of speakers to make and getting ready for a Demo show. So I asked him to just send me the frames,grill cloth and the pegs and I would finish them myself since I'v built a few speakers. 
No problem, on there way.
@cliffkhz 

Not strange at all. This is very common. I have read about this issue on other forums as long as 4 years ago. Very frequent, very present issue.
Ordered Impact Monitors around Thanksgiving.  They were up front about the likely delayed delivery of grills (and I'd read about some complaints, here).  So, I didn't bug the Tekton folks.  Received the grills about a week or so ago.  They were well-packed and arrived ok.  As the speakers did, they still smelled like fresh paint.

Someone on another thread mentioned the awkward fit/appearance of the squared grills over the rounded edges and corners of the boxes.  I concur, but not really a big deal on these, all things considered.

I also concur that these sound better without the grills attached.  The difference isn't huge and doesn't render them unlistenable, but more noticeable than grills/no-grills on some other speakers.
Wow, that grill situation is awful! (I much prefer speaker grills on speakers that I buy).

I’ve never had the type of service problems I see here with any other speaker company I’ve dealt with (and that’s a lot!).

The perils of expanding too quickly is apparently killing your customer service; not a great trade-off IMO.