Aric Audio Systems Unlimited Preamp

They have a tube model called Unlimited that appears to be a decent value for < $800. It is tube rectified and with pair of tube voltage regulators and 12AX7 driver tubes. It even has a phono stage. Anyone is familiar with this preamp?
128x128kalali
Goodness I love what you are doing here. It will sound absolutely wonderful I am sure.  Very nice.  Love to see pictures if possible. 
Based on the pics of the Motherlode I've seen its a beauty. I don't know enough about the workings of all those impressive looking capacitors and such inside of the units to really appreciate what Aric has created here, but if it sounds better than the linestage he built for me ( and I'm sure it does ) this will be one sweet preamp. Can't wait to hear laaudionut's impressions of it. 
That sounds like a wonderful piece of audiophile gear. Love to hear more about the specs. Knowing Aric's attention to details and his choice of excellent components, I have no doubt it'll be a great success. Even his lower end Unlimited preamplifier that I have is excellent and sounds better and better the more I use it.
I'll be able to post more a bit later- perhaps Monday as I had some company arrive for the weekend. Real quick though, is anyone aware of an easy way to post pics on this forum without having to upload them to another site and post a URL?

Aric
I'm not sure if you all have or use Facebook at all, but it's the only website I could find to post some quick pics of it. Eventually I'll have it up on my own site, but in the meantime, here's a sneak peak (well not too sneak I suppose) of the Motherlode pics, and pics of the power supply and preamp internals as well:

https://www.facebook.com/AricAudioSystems/posts/1769537846429578

Best, Aric