Audio Repair in NJ???

I own Audio Valve Eclipse Preamp, which has a sudden issue with XLR outputs stopped working (RCA outs work fine). I need this XLR out to connect to the power amp with only XLR input. Do you know anyone in NJ or nearbys doing this kind of repair work?
jeony
Skipping,
What was your problem with the Eclipse?
My problem started after performing "cleaning the contact" on the selection knob #9 as suggested by the user manual. I contacted Mr. Becker, who responded to my initial email, but none on the following emails. I am done with any audio gear from foreign country.
Another option within 30 minutes from you is Bob Backert in Buck County, PA, near the NJ border.

Bob has developed an outstanding reputation as a repair person and honest man.  He served for decades as one of the repair people at a large dealership in the area.  After they went under, he went off by himself performing repairs and mods.  He's extended that to now producing his own preamplifiers, which have received high praise
I never thought about John from Audio Connection.  He's been in the business a long while and sells tube amps.  In fact I bought a Music Reference tube amp from him years back.  I would consider him first and give him a call, or stop by the store.  
You are in Princeton, there is Affiliated Service in Hillsborough.

Borris is a certified factory repair facility for many brands and he does the service for tube companies as well. He is a very good technician.

216 Us Highway 206 Ste 15, Hillsborough, NJ 08844

(908) 874-3799

Blackie Pagano in NY.... The "go to" guy for any tube related job in NY area by most major musicians with their tube amps and guitars... He has dealt with plenty of exotic  audiophile tube gear from all around the world. Very nice guy as well ...