Which Budget Speakers, Tekton or Omega?

I have a $2500 budget and haven’t had any luck finding the right floorstander in the local hifi shops, so am seeking advice from owners of internet-direct speakers.

I have an all tube system with a 30W triode EL34 amp. My system is in the living room, 12’ x 16’ x 8.' Speakers can be a maximum height of about 40 inches.
   Most important to me is a realistic laid-back presentation with open, transparent sonics. For example, I really like the KEF sound. I listen to 90% Classical, but also take my Led Zeppelin very seriously.
I have a sensitivity to high frequencies (hyperacusis), so there must be a smooth and natural top-end. And I’m done with metal tweeters since I haven’t found any that work for me.

There have been many Tekton threads, so I’m familar with some of their models, but I’m very intrigued by the Omega’s. Can anybody share their experiences with the Omega line or offer advice on floorstanders within my budget? I’m open to used or demos.

128x128lowrider57
While I've not heard any of the Tekton loudspeakers I have lived with my Omega Super 3i's for just over a year. They, of course, have the RS5 driver and while I could live with them without subs, they are far better with the 2 Ohm subs I have (I use an Outlaw Audio ICBM-1 for crossover duties). I can honestly say with this configuration I really dig the sound. I'm hard-pressed to find much to fault at $700/pair and yes, their strength is the mid-range. 

As Rebbi mentioned, Louis is great .. don't hesitate to call and have a chat with him.

For reference I have Magnepan MMGs, Ohm MicroWalsh Talls, and Mark & Daniel Rubys in storage.
I have both Omega super 3i and super cone rs8 Omega speakers they will play classical but the rs8 will give you a lot more , tekton impact monitors will play classical effortless , more layering, tekton $2200 , 3i $700, rs8 $1600.
I was looking at the Omega site and there's a Junior 8 XRS demo model on sale and it looks like a great deal. This model should give you a real nice bass extension that their monitors may lack. Looks stunning too.
I recently bought a pair of new Klipsch Heresy IIIs which seemed to meet my efficiency needs, which they do. Having used various "tower" speakers for decades it's interesting to have these things on the floor with their slanted little "stand" (I have them on maybe 1.5" butcher blocks with vibrapods between the speakers and the blocks) and they do seem to like being there (tried 1 foot stands but the Heresys seem to prefer the floor)…I use these with a couple of REL subs as they only go down to around 58hz on their own…people sort of forget about these speakers as they've been around in various versions seemingly forever, but the newest version sounds amazingly clear and musical in a well sorted system…a perky and coherant speaker.
Speaking of Klipsch, you could buy a pair of Cornwalls ( used ), get new crossovers and tweeters from Bob Crites, dampen the mid horns, and, you are set. Same with Lascalas, but a subwoofer ( 2 subs are better ) would be necessary.