Deoxit for cables

I have just purchased a loom of interconnects, speaker cables and power cords. Does deoxit improve the connections of these items, as in at least inhibiting corrosion? Has anybody had experience with using deoxit and deoxit gold?
128x128easola01
Deoxit works great…
Hi @wolf_garcia 

Can you be more specific please? There are different types of deoxit and different methods of applying it. What are you using on cable (bare wire ends presumably) that have shown improvement? Thanks.

Deoxit 100…lasts forever, use it for my guitar pedalboard (has a lot of important phone plug connections), any weird pot, clean hifi connections…and it does one dose shots to keep you from flooding things. I clean bare wire before putting it in proper spades/bananas/phone/Speakon plugs, etc. as bare wire is simply too exposed for its own good.

Uh, is Deoxit suddenly on the controversial tweak list? Craig is the same company that made Cramolin Blue and Cramolin Red that were used by the airlines to clean electrical contacts. If memory serves Deoxit contains Cramolin. Have not personally analyzed it though. If someone reports bad results with Deoxit I’ll eat a bug. 🐛
I use d5 deoxit. Flood the living hell out of the pots and let them dry for 48hrs. No more problems for years after that.