Diana Krall

I was in Fort Lauderdale last Thursday and saw/heard Diana Krall.  Second time, first was in Wilkes Barre PA after Wallflower cd, this one after her recent one.  Two quite different concerts, both outstanding.  This one was "jazzy", an upright bass, a drummer, guitarist, fiddle/violinist (and a pianist/vocalist).  5 great musicians on the stage, and a wonderful singer.  She is wonderful live.  Highly recommended, as equipment reviewers often say.  Worth the price of admission.  
rpeluso
I agree, it’s very disappointing to see a well regarded member stoop to this level.
Departure Bay (even if co-written w/Elvis) hardly seems the product of a snow queen with an icicle heart.  

2chfreak's seem right on the mark...

"...she has a way with a lyric and can curl the words just so.[  ]...she plays that piano with style and verve."  

As often happens here (I gave up trying to explain to myself why) an innocent post about an experience at a live music event turned into a vindictive, ugly, depressing (to me, where is humanity now???) series of opinions.  What's the point in that?  Keep it to yourself why don't you, do you really think your views and opinions are fact and all others are fantasy?  Are you that much of a narcissistic a-hole???  I tend to think you do, which is even more depressing.  
Will see her a week from today.  She's my wife's favorite.  The first time we saw her was at Wolf Trap, she featured a little known musician named Chris Botti, whom we had never heard of before.  :)