Amp for Dynaudio C4

..Need some suggestions on what amplifiers work well with the C4s..prefer SS..thanks
missioncoonery
Well if you want your C4's to sound really analytical then go for the Krell or maybe MBL. These amps will guarantee that your system will be unsustainable after about 10 minutes.

If you want your C4's to sound good well you have a couple of good choices. Solid State you could use the CJ Premier 350. If you want to go tubes then either the VTL MB-450's or the Manley tube amps. This is coming from someone who owned the C4's and had both the CJ and the VTL's with them. A Macintosh amp would probably go well with them as well.

The other thing with the C4's is getting good bass from them. They are tough to place in a room to get the right balance of treble and bass(don't believe me see Stereophile review of C4's).

You can email me directly if you have anymore questions about them. There great sounding speakers with the right placement and the right equipment.
As a dealer of Dynaudio I feel I can make a recommendation or two on amplifiers.

Parasound Halo JC1's
Krell EVO 302/402
Simaudio Moon EVO W-8
Plinius SB-301
Bryston 14B-SST

Personally, I like the Parasound Halo and the Bryston for the money. The Krell EVO's and Simaudio EVO's are outstanding, but not cheap.
Oooohhhh...I didn't even think of Parasound or Simaudio. Yes add those to the list of amps that will definitely make your C4's sound horrible.