Can you help me in my search for my first turntable?

Hi everyone. Please can I have help and  some suggestions on turntables for around the 6k mark. I would be looking at used, preferably with a tone arm already fitted. I have already listened to Michell Gyro SE with techno arm and Linn LP12 with project arm (both with MM), both of which were about 3k under budget. I have purchased valve mono blocks and pre amp and am now looking to move away from my digital source (ECM 1up). Where do I start as I am new to the analogue world of vinyl. Thanks in advance
128x128juicy2610

I am not sure about a restored Garrard and I am not so keen on the retro look though I do agree it could be a favorable unit for a lot of people (the cosmetics is quite important to me).

SME 20/3 is definitely an option - but I have never heard one so I will need to try and arrange a demo. How might an SME compare to a Linn LP12?

Guys, what do you think of a KUZMA STABI REFERENCE 2 WITH TRI-PLANAR Ull and mk2 PSU? Any experience with this combo or turntable?

The best turntable in your price range would be the SME Model 15. I honestly can't think of anything better. I own a Gyro SE with an SME 309 tonearm and it's also fantastic. But my next table will be either SME 10 or 15. 
Post removed 
My next table will be the new Technics 1200G. 

Just waiting for a deal!

The new red and black SME look really nice too but I haven't heard one.