Focal Profile 918 or B&W 683

Hello, everybody

I need some expert advices on these two loudspeakers, the Focal Profile 918 and the New B&W 683. I just enter the audio industry and wanting start off right. I have a 14 x 13 x 8 room, and will be running the B&W with Rotel or the Focal with Cambridge Audio. I've listened to the Focal Profile 918 at Tweeter and B&W at a local Dealer. The first time I heard B&W is thought the B&W 683. They sounded great, it was clear, and the bass was tight. After countless trips back and forward testing the speakers out, I found the Focal Profile on sales at the local Tweeter store. They have it on sale for 2400/pair (demo), however I manage to get the salesman to approved it at 1800/pair. The Focal Profile 918 sounded very good, I was impressed. Now I am stuck between two great speakers, and hoping if everyone have any advice on it. Thank You.

KEN

75% Music/ 25% Movies
thangdui
Hi. Joeyboynj, I like your system very much, but I think it too much $ for me. Thank you for the response.
I would also recommend the focal. The drivers are really nice, particularly the new tweeter. Treble is very refined. You cannot go wrong with these at that price!
Go FOCAL - you'll be happier in the long run, especially the money you are saving!
In my option JM Labs are just better made speakers. Much more advanced drivers and technology that leads to more open and transparent sound. But long brake in time is no joke if talking about JM Lab speakers. These can sound a bit harsh with no bass at first but after a couple of hundred hours is absolutely another story.
Wow. Thank You everybody, I will go for the Focal then. Hopefully the Cambridge Audio 540R V2 is a good choice. Thank you again for your advices, I will post up pictures when I have it all set up.