Line magnetic 508 with Tekton Double Impacts. Match Up

I   Ordered a Line Magnetic 508 and have been thinking hard  about getting the Devore 096s but have been hearing a lot of talk about the DI  they cost a quarter of the Devore speakers.I have seen one post saying they are a good match.I was wondering if anyone else has had the opportunity to listen to the match.I wish I could hear the DI in person.I am sorry if this has been covered before.

Thanks
bobster50
Hello Guys,
Has anyone tried the LM-508 with a SS preamp?

If so, wich SS preamp? did it make a noticeable difference or not? 

Thank you!!
@plga I use Allnic L3000 Mk2 with my LM 508. I know that doesn't answer your question as it's an all tube pre. However, Allnic is very neutral and balanced. It takes the LM to a new height (albeit transparency is reduced) allowing all the SET magic to shine and adds weights/authority/fullness to the bass.

I think if you are looking for a SS pre, make sure it's utterly transparent and neutral such that it doesn't mask the SET beauty of LM 508.
Thank you radiohead99!!

Right now Im thinking more about getting a nice tube preamp under the 2K budget. 

What would say that a nice valve preamp could add to the LM508? I mean in terms of dinamics, sounstage, bass, fullness, etc.

Any other opinions? I think I read Walter Salas has some nice valve preamps. I hope he can add something to the thread. 

Greetings, all.

I have indeed had some nice preamps in the past, several of which I would dearly love to have now to try with my LM 508. Alas, they are long gone. I have been running my 508 strictly as an integrated since I bought it and have been so pleased with the results (after tube rolling), that my incentive to shell out another $3-5K for a preamp has been fairly low. Then again, I am a big believer that a high quality preamp can and would add another dimension to the sound.

I do not doubt at all that radiohead99's observations are spot on. One of these days, I'll find a good deal on a preamp and try it out. In your price range, you might find a Don Sachs Model 2 come up at some point, or one of the cheaper Backerts. Those are two I'd like to hear with the 508.

I have an Allnic phono stage that I like a lot, so I bet radiohead99 is getting great results with the L300o Mk2.