Decision between Zu Definition OR VS DB99

Trying to decided between these two spectacular speakers. I have not listen to either of them and will not get a opportunity to do so. Hence asking for suggestion/opinions regarding these spks. My room size is 22 by 13 and basically listen to all types of music from classical to rock at quite loud volumes. The spks will be driven via Audio Aero Capitol power amp and cdp.
Thanks
nakolawala
Bornie writes >>No disclaimer necessary<<

Wrong!! Anytime a dealer is endorsing or recommending a product here without disclosure, it is unfair to all of the readers. Beyond that it is highly unethical.

If Bornie is a VS dealer, it's imperative he makes it known very clearly.
WC65mustang, agree 100%. To airily dismiss the disclaimer after being called out is being disingenuous and misleading. It is quite one thing for an argument in favor of a component to come from an amateur/enthusiast and another for a dealer/mfg/distributor to say the same thing.
If he can't be candid about such a thing what credibility do the rest of his statements have?
Wc65mustang,
I agree completely. Not only did Bornie not identify his prejudice but it appears he never intended to. Only when he was outed by another member did he own up and even then he claimed it wasn't necessary.
That explains why he did not address the topic of crossovers that Phil raised. His intent was to advance his agenda rather than the discourse the rest of us were pursuing.
Having experienced the "no crossover" presentation, I fail to see how anyone could dismiss the concept so readily. At least now I know why one person did.
Thank you gentlemen.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Definitions which should be here late next week.

Happy New Year to both of you!!

Come on--Deciding on which of these speakers sounds best is like trying to decide which high end wine tastes better: Depends on what your eating, what the ambiance is, and most importantly-who your with.

AND-if you an't ever drank it- don't talk about what it tastes like from reading the label.

P.S: for those who are curious NO I am NOT a wine salesman :) Happy New Year!!